American University of Bahrain Jobs 2022 – Apply For Data and Research Analyst Vacancy : American University of Bahrain has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Data and Research Analyst position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this American University of Bahrain hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Data and Research Analyst job in American University of Bahrain .
American University of Bahrain Careers 2022 Hiring For Data and Research Analyst Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at American University of Bahrain , should check all details like qualification they need for American University of Bahrain jobs, required age for American University of Bahrain vacancy, what is selection procedure in American University of Bahrain , how to apply for American University of Bahrain vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully American University of Bahrain official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in American University of Bahrain .
American University of Bahrain Careers 2022 : Data and Research Analyst Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||American University of Bahrain|
|Vacancy Name for which American University of Bahrain Hiring||Data and Research Analyst|
|Job Location||Riffa, Southern Governorate, Bahrain|
Job Description For Data and Research Analyst Vacancies In American University of Bahrain 2022
The American University of Bahrain is looking for a Data and Research Analyst to support the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment in achieving its objective of collecting and analyzing data and providing accurate and actionable information to support university-decision making. She/he will also support the development and implementation of the internal reviews and external accreditation plans.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development and maintain the Institutional Performance data dashboard (Power BI)
- Ensure that different stakeholders provide the directorate with the expected data on the agreed dates
- Analyze the data and report on performance periodically as scheduled and whenever requests are raised by the management
- Maintain AUBH relationship with survey platform provider and ensure that the University is informed about the most recent updates to the system
- Administrate surveys as scheduled and ensure that reports are developed and distributed as expected
- Revise and update surveys and survey items to improve the quality of the feedback received
- Collate all data used for assessing students’ performance including achievement of CLOs, PLOs and report on them as needed
- Maintain data needed on cohorts, analyze them and report on the outcomes as needed by the relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that the University website includes the most updated data on students performance (including cohort retention, progression graduation rates)
- Maintain periodic data requested by national and international regulatory and accreditation bodies
- Follow up with the accreditation plan and schedules approved by the management
- Conduct research and benchmarking exercises assigned to the Directorate and report on their outcomes
- Prepare the data needed for reports on the outcomes of internal reviews/audits of all academic and administrative units and the university performance against strategic key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain the Directorate minutes of meetings
- Maintain the SharePoint Page of the Directorate
- Assist in any other capacity as when required
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree is required; preferable in Computer Science, IT or MIS
- At least 3 years of full-time, professional experience; preferable in the field of data analysis, university registration office, internal or external quality assurance/accreditation of higher education institutions and or programs
- Experience with effective management and use of SIS systems and/or other relational databases.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction and adherence to deadlines while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis and reporting
- Ability to pro-actively work collaboratively with various internal and external constituencies.
- Commitment to the highest standards of accuracy, attention to detail, and handling of confidential information
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of various software, specifically Excel MS project and power point
Online Applying Procedure For American University of Bahrain Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.