MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Jobs – Apply For Business Development/ Sales Opportunity Vacancy : MMI Engineered Solutions Inc has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Business Development/ Sales Opportunity position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this MMI Engineered Solutions Inc hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply for Business Development/ Sales Opportunity job in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc at Saline, MI, USA.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers Hiring For Business Development/ Sales Opportunity Jobs:
Persons who want to be an employee at MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, should check all details like qualification they need for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc jobs, required age for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy, what is selection procedure in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc, how to apply for MMI Engineered Solutions Inc vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully MMI Engineered Solutions Inc official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in MMI Engineered Solutions Inc.
MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Careers : Business Development/ Sales Opportunity Vacancies Brief Details:
|Recruitment Organization||MMI Engineered Solutions Inc|
|Vacancy Name for which MMI Engineered Solutions Inc Hiring||Business Development/ Sales Opportunity|
|Job Location||Saline, MI, USA|
Job Description For Business Development/ Sales Opportunity Vacancies In MMI Engineered Solutions Inc :
Business Development/ Sales Opportunity
About the job
MMI Engineered Solutions is currently seeking an experienced, energetic, and motivated Business Development (Sales) Professional. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong analytical, communication, and sales skills. We are specifically seeking a candidate that is familiar with Returnable Packaging products (i.e., Powertrain components Trays, Dunnage, Totes, Knock-Down Containers, Pallets, etc...) as well as demonstrated experience selling in a technical environment.
Headquartered in Saline, Michigan MMI offers competitive wages, a rich benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, wellness, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays a 401K plan with matching as well as tuition reimbursement. Please note that the selected candidate for this position can choose to have an office in our Saline Headquarters or our Troy Sales and Engineering office.
The Business Development Professional's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Timely, accurate, effective quotation to all customers within the assigned market(s), including but not limited to:
- Obtain quotation requests from customers in assigned market(s).
- Interpret and clarify customer specifications.
- Determine strategy, price levels, and commercial terms.
- Build Relationships with responsible customers at all levels (i.e. engineering, purchasing, management, using plants, etc...)
- Close business within the assigned market(s) to meet the sales budget and needs of the business.
- Contact and qualify new and potential customers. Identify customers' needs and give formal and informal presentations.
- Communicate regularly and consistently with the President on all quotation activity and status.
- Build and maintain good business relationships with customers.
- Prepares various sales reports and sales activity reports as required.
- Communicates closely with other departments (i.e. Engineering, Operations, Accounting, etc...) regarding customer needs.
- Provide feedback to the company on customer needs, competitors, and other pertinent issues.
- Communicate and promote the company's image and objectives externally.
- Provide and maintain timely, quality inputs to the sales quotation system and customer management software for assigned market(s).
- Assist the President in overall sales planning for assigned market(s).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel as necessary to meet with customers, build relationships and close business.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably Packaging, Plastics, or another technical discipline)
- Five (5) years' experience selling an engineered product (plastics packaging/dunnage is ideal)
- Demonstrated experience selling to engineers, etc.
- Experience selling into the heavy truck industry a plus (Daimler Truck preferred)
- Demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proven client development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer