Ajman University Jobs – Apply For Assistant Instructor Vacancy : Ajman University has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Instructor position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Ajman University hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for Assistant Instructor job in Ajman University .
Ajman University Careers Hiring For Assistant Instructor Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Ajman University , should check all details like qualification they need for Ajman University jobs, required age for Ajman University vacancy, what is selection procedure in Ajman University , how to apply for Ajman University vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Ajman University official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Ajman University .
Ajman University Careers : Assistant Instructor Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Ajman University Hiring
Job Description For Assistant Instructor Vacancies In Ajman University
Company: Ajman University
Job Title: Assistant Instructor – Information Technology (UAE Nationals Only) Office/ College: Engineering and Information Technology
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The basic role of the teaching assistant is to provide effective support to the faculty in carrying out their responsibilities towards the university and its students throughout their journey from the start to finish. This involves assistance in teaching, advising, supervising, training, guiding, and supporting students in all curricular and co-curricular activities which include social and recreational activities.
In addition to teaching activities, the teaching assistant is required to assist the faculty in research activities as well as aid in all activities related to the services provided by the university to university stakeholders.
The teaching assistant should have appropriate qualifications and experience to provide skills to engage positively with the requirements of the work and should be able to adapt to flexible working hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to the faculty/instructor to ensure a safe and stimulating educational environment;
- Assist the faculty/instructor in the planning, preparation, and implementation of daily teaching/learning activities;
- Assist the faculty in planning, preparing, and developing various teaching aids for use in the classroom;
- Assist in the planning, developing, and management of teaching laboratories;
- Assist students, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts;
- Participate in college committees and carry out other tasks related to the course/ college assigned by the Dean, Head of Department, and/ or course Instructor;
- Help students and researchers in the college in conducting experiments, research, and projects;
- Assist faculty/instructor in organizing and implementing internship programs;
- Assist faculty in activities related to student advising;
- Assist in organizing and implementing co-curricular activities within the university and outside.
Reports to: Dean of the College/ Supervised by the Head of Department.
Working relationships & Subordinates: None
- A minimum Bachelor of Science degree in the Information Technology discipline with the ability to demonstrate strong communication skills, English proficiency, and the ability to use software packages and engage with the latest learning/teaching tools.
- Adequate knowledge in Java and python programming, databases, web programming, networking and security, data analytics, and engineering.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to provide activities for students that encourage learning abilities.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for students.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Ability to update and develop professionally through further education and training.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort is required.
No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Online Applying Procedure For Ajman University Vacancies 2022:
Click on Apply Button given on Right upper side and follow the steps.