ASSEMBLER NO EXP NEEDED - Up To 21/HR - START ASAP
Aerotek Jobs 2023 – Apply For ASSEMBLER Vacancy : Aerotek has given an employment notification for the recruitment of ASSEMBLER position. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this Aerotek hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for ASSEMBLER job in Aerotek.
Aerotek Careers 2023 Hiring For ASSEMBLER Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at Aerotek , should check all details like qualification they need for Aerotek jobs, required age for Aerotek vacancy, what is selection procedure in Aerotek , how to apply for Aerotek vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully Aerotek official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in Aerotek .
Aerotek Careers 2023 : ASSEMBLER Vacancies Brief Details
|Vacancy Name for which Aerotek Hiring||ASSEMBLER|
|Job Location||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
Job Description For ASSEMBLER Vacancies In Aerotek 2023
ASSEMBLER NO EXP NEEDED - Up To 21/HR - START ASAPAerotek is hiring
- Assemblers* for a renowned medical device manufacturing company in
- Gunbarrel, CO*. In this role, you will be responsible for building surgical devices from start to finish, in a clean room environment.
Don't have assembly, production or manufacturing experience? We provide on the job training! Experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply!
- WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A $5,000 RETENTION BONUS TO ALL NEW HIRES ON 2nd, 3rd and Weekend Shifts!*
- Please* *text (720) 515-1170 to schedule a tour of the facility.*
- Main Job Responsibilities:*
- Perform a variety of repetitive and semi-repetitive, meticulous assembly operations following written and/or verbal instructions
- Maintain all manufacturing and quality records; accurately and legibly record required information
- May operate automatic or semi-automatic assembly equipment
- Inspect, clean and package final products
- Perform other related tasks as assigned or required
- Entry-level, no prior experience required
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to sit/stand at work station up to 10 hours/day
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Ability to work mandatory overtime on Saturdays, as needed.
- Shifts & Pay:*
- 1st shift: 6:40am
- 2:45pm (Monday to Friday) - $18/hr
- 2nd Shift: 2:40pm
- 10:45pm (Monday to Friday) - $19.50/hr - *$5,000 RETENTION BONUS OFFERED!*
- 3rd Shift: 10:40pm
- 6:45am (Sunday to Thursday) - $21/hr - *$5,000 RETENTION BONUS OFFERED!*
- Weekend Nights: 6pm
- 6am (Friday to Sunday) - $21/hr - *$5,000 RETENTION BONUS OFFERED!*
- Weekly pay
- Medical, vision and dental
- Life insurance
- Paid training
- Paid sick time
- Employee discoun
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.