City School Ajman Jobs 2023 – Apply For KINDERGARTEN TEACHER Vacancy in UAE: City School Ajman has given an employment notification for the recruitment of KINDERGARTEN TEACHER position in Ajman – United Arab Emirates. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy should check all details regarding this City School Ajman hiring, if they find themselves eligible then they may apply online for KINDERGARTEN TEACHER job in City School Ajman.
City School Ajman Careers 2023 Hiring For KINDERGARTEN TEACHER Jobs
Persons who want to be an employee at City School Ajman , should check all details like qualification they need for City School Ajman jobs, required age for City School Ajman vacancy, what is selection procedure in City School Ajman , how to apply for City School Ajman vacancy etc, etc…. after reading carefully City School Ajman official job notification, they may apply for their deserving vacancy in City School Ajman .
City School Ajman Careers 2023 : KINDERGARTEN TEACHER Vacancies Brief Details
|Recruitment Organization||City School Ajman|
|Vacancy Name for which City School Ajman Hiring||KINDERGARTEN TEACHER|
|Job Location||Ajman – United Arab Emirates|
Job Description For KINDERGARTEN TEACHER Vacancies In City School Ajman 2023
KINDERGARTEN TEACHER – City School Ajman
- Kindergarten teacher to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children.
- Responsible for developing students’ basic reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Plan, implement and assess lessons and teach children with patience and creativity.
- Plan lessons in line with school objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- Support, observe and record the progress of class and individual student.
- Develop activity based learning environment.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and monitoring of policies, syllabuses and schemes of work.
- Establishing high and appropriate expectations for learning, motivation and presentation of work.
- Keep parents informed about student’s progress, establish & maintain a good rapport with students.
- Retain the interest of the learners in the class and integrate technology modes in the classroom.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor and school management authorities.